Girls Degree College Rules & Regulations
Rules & Regulations
1) Every student has to follow dress code of the college. Bringing mobile by the students is strictly prohibited.
2) 75% attendance is compulsory in every subject and in practical subjects also to appear in university examination.
3) It is the responsibility of the student to fill the university examination form carefully with proper information along with appropriate subjects before the due date given by university.
4) In case of any misbehavior or providing fake information by the student is an example of gross indiscipline. This is the matter of taking disciplinary action against her.
5) Fees is non-refundable.Relaxation in the fees is offered according to department guidelines.
6) It is compulsory to pay fees if subjects are changed by the student.
7) It is compulsory for the students to participate in national festivals i.e. Independence Day, Republic Day, Teacher’s Day, Gandhi Jayanti and other programs organized by college.
8) It is the responsibility of the student to opt the subjects for any course.
9) If once entered the school at the stipulated time students cannot leave the college before 01:00 pm.
10) It is compulsory for the students to attend the college daily and avail Identity Card in August.
11) The same subjects opted in B.A., B.Sc. and B.Com. I year will be studied by the students in II year. In III year the students have to opt two subjects out of the subjects studied in I year. General subjects cannot be opted in B.A.-III year.
12) The decision of the Principal will be final to grant admission to any student in the college. On the basis of maintenance of discipline in the college the Principal has the authority to reject the admission of any student without giving reason.
13) The fees cannot be refunded if a students leaves the college herself not depositing due fees in the time or in any disciplinary reasons.
14) Students have to follow rules and instructions given by Government and the University. Admission will be given according to the guidelines of M.J.P. Rohilkhand University, Bareilly.
15) The college is not responsible for any mistake done by University but can cooperate to rectify that mistake.
16) The students have to deposit additional fees for the practical subjects opted. They also have to prepare models, record book and charts etc. according to the need of syllabus.
17) This is the responsibility of the student to fill the form properly and submit the same to the college in due time.
18) Scholarship is granted by State and Central Government. College only forwards the form and does not hold the responsibility if scholarship is not granted.
19) It is compulsory to deposite the college tution fees during December.