Registration and Admission
1. The registration fee is included in the admission fee.
2. For SC/ST candidate, admission is granted on zero payment policy.
3. If the admission fee is given the registration fee will be non-refundable.
1. For the admission in LLB 3 years course minimum 45% marks in graduation are required for general caste, but 5% relaxation in minimum marks at graduation level shall be given to SC/ST and physically handicapped candidates.
2. Age limit for general caste is 30 years but for SC/ST & physically handicapped it is 35 years.
3. At the time of admission, the following documents shall be submitted by the candidate.
(a)- High School Mark Sheet
(b)- Inter Mediate Mark Sheet
(c)- Graduation Marksheet
(d)- Gap Year Certificate (If Any)
Scholarship & Fee Refund Policy
College Scholarship Committee (C.S.C.) forwards the form of scholarship of the students to the District Scholarship Committee (D.S.C.) verifies these forms and forward to state government. State Govt. issues the scholarship tp eligible students.